Thursday, September 23, 2010

If Life Gives You Lemons...

Give them to me.
Please?
Wait... When does life actually give you lemons? I've never gotten lemons.. Have you?
Hmph.

ANYWAY. So while I'm supposed to be plotting, I'm sitting here blogging about lemons.
You know what? Blogging reminds me of bologna. Why do we say "baloney" when it is spelled B-O-L-O-G-N-A? I never did get that. Of course, I just say bologna (buh-log-nuh). Is that weird? Yes. Is it dorky? Yes. Am I a girl? Yes. Did that have anything to do with what I was saying before? Probably not. Maybe a little...

I'm having one of those random days. My morning was icky, so my mind went into hyper-positive drive, so yup.

Last day for my count down just fyi. AJ. Back. Tomorrow. Yes.

Ooh! And Tiggy might be coming to stay over also ^^ I haven't seen her in like, two weeks, so I'm terribly excited.

I seriously should plot though... -run awaaaaaaay-

No comments:

Post a Comment