Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/4/11 ::Already Missed A Day::

Awh.
I already missed a day of blogging... Day three o.O
Yesterday was really busy. I had Girlscouts and then homework galore... Ick... And of course I was working on my AMV, slacking off on homework. As a result, I now may not work on it for a couple days while I dedicate my afternoons to homework - and of course bible study tomorrow with dear Rena.
Today I had an argument with my father over my grades and how to fix them, and I ended up in the bathroom for about an hour crying and trying to get it together again. I then went to the CIS teacher (Comunities in School) who served as my councilor and pieced everything together for the day, and went to second period. I had missed all of first period in my breakdown stage -.-
Buuut today got better.
I had another argument with my dad that turned into a talk of sorts... But overall it has gotten better, though I'm tired as all heck because I was crying so much today. I can barely keep my eyes open right now XD
And for the record, math SUCKS.
Yep.
-poofs-

No comments:

Post a Comment