Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11 ::What a Date!::

I found today's date pretty hilarious, actually. -snicker- Oh. Right. Happy New Years, guys XD

So, I totally forgot one of my most important goals of the year - actually, probably my most important personal goal yet. Losing weight, getting fit, edging closer to being semi-thin XD You know? Make myself feel healthy AND pretty. Starving yourself is overrated. Plus it'd probably be good for me, seeing as I CAN'T HOLD MY OWN WEIGHT!
Anyhow, I have to go back and fix my goal list with that and a few other things. And hang it on my wall. >_< When that'll get done, I'll never know.

I'm thanking God at the moment because I just realized that this is a Saturday. Giving me time to begin work on music and finish my essay... And work out... >_< Eh... Stupid wanting to look and feel good... -.-

I also need to draw something today. I can't forget that. I wonder what I need to draw though... Nothing has sparked creativity yet.

Ah well, off to that list of things I have to do XD Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment